We Believe in God
- We believe He is eternal and everlasting. God is the creator of all things.
- We believe God is three persons, but one God. He is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We often think of the Father as Creator; Jesus, the Son, as Redeemer; and the Holy Spirit as Sustainer. Yet, all these are the acts of the one God, for the Three are One. This is the Doctrine of the Trinity.
We Believe in Jesus Christ
- We believe Jesus has always existed.
- We believe Jesus was born on earth through a virgin birth.
- We believe Jesus was fully human and fully God.
- We believe Jesus is Savior and Lord.
- We believe God sent Jesus, his Son, to die on the cross to save us.
- We believe He was resurrected, came to life again, and ascended to heaven.
- We believe Jesus will come again to receive us that we may be with Him forever in Heaven.
We Believe in the Holy Spirit
- We believe He is God. He works in the lives of individual members of God's family, giving guidance, instruction, and power for the Christian lifestyle.
- We believe the Holy Spirit distributes spiritual gifts among Christians for the upbuilding of the Church.
We Believe in the Bible
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, infallible authority, the Word of God, our only rule of faith and practice.
- We believe God spoke, using the words of men to convey His truth.
- We believe the central message of the Bible is the Good News that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
We Believe People are Important to God
- We believe God created people in the image of God. They were created as a ''good'' creature in a ''good'' creation.
- We believe people have a sinful nature. The original goodness of creation was shattered by their free choice to seek a life apart from God.
- We believe people have potential to find a new nature in Christ.